My current favourite lipstick color

8:00 AM



Not all girls like the red lipstick color but red is the color that I love the most. I mean, some of girls will wear it but only in specific occasion. I have a phase where I love nude lipstick color (it was wayy back then) and even the darkest one ! I used to hate red lipstick but here I am, wearing it everyday and really really loving the vibe; where I feel so strong, vivid, brave and bold. Well, I don't know how to describe it specifically but I always feel good about it. I love the idea of red lipstick on me.


Rank from best to worst : Colourpop - NYX - Silkygirl


Read full review Colourpop UML (Creeper) HERE
Read full review Silkygirl Matte Junkie Lip Cream (Vixen) HERE


Where to purchase :

Colourpop Ultra Matte Lip : Instagram @byeellidz and @lushxmalaysia
(Both are trusted seller. I always make sure it is 100% authentic)

Silkygirl Matte Junkie Lip Cream : Guardian or Watson nearby.

NYX Cosmetics Matte Lipstick : Sephora or order online on hermo.my


Nah no review for the NYX one because I'm too lazy lmao. But I'd give it 4.5 stars over 5. It was so good ! So what's your current favourite lipstick color ? And which brand ? Come share with me ! :)






You Might Also Like

21 komen

  1. Red will be my last choice I guess because I dont have any confident with it. Plus, I dont think it suits me well. I am currently loving to wear pink most of the time

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love red too!!! But I think it would be too much if I wear it on daily classes, so I would only wear it only when I have presentation or when going out with my friends since it always boost my confidence.. xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. tengok your About picture pun tahu dah suka lipstick merah :P

    http://www.erinazmir.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Red really suits you. Suka tengok orang berani pakai lipstick merah but I dont have a gut yet =D

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Azreen Sofia It's okay though. I'm currently trying out pink lipstick on me :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Razanah Anis high five ! Yes it works the besttt to boost confidence

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Anys Nadhilah it feels so good. You can try sometimes 😄

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ju xbrani pakai merah tp bila tgk pict awk, cantik !! ssuai dgn awak ! =D

    ReplyDelete
  9. sama lah suka red lipstick like it boost my confidence

    ReplyDelete
  10. wahhhh cantiknyaaa. red really suit u :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. i don't know why i can't pull off true red lipstick colors! i'm so jealous of you T.T

    http://lennezulkiflly.blogspot.my/

    ReplyDelete
  12. you really suit red judging from your profile picture

    ReplyDelete
  13. bila tengok kak moi pakai merah-merah gini kemain lawa
    tapi kalau diri sendiri nak pakai warna macam ni, keyakinan tu macam tak sampai lagi hewhew

    ReplyDelete
  14. tak berapa suka matte. hahahaha

    pernah try lipstik dkt watson jenama apa ntah. best !

    ReplyDelete
  15. fuyooo weh , baru tengok blog hang . dahsyatt dah myra ~~

    ReplyDelete

I would really appreciate to have your thoughts here ! :)